Want to vacation in Branson, but don’t have enough time off? Take a Workation – enjoy Branson in your off time, and work when you need to.
Workations, a blend of work and play, have continued to gain popularity in the past several years. Americans on average only have 10 days off per year. In Europe, vacation days range from 20-30! So, it’s no wonder that here in America, 94% of people who took a workation last year will do so again this year.
The statistics for the benefits of taking a workation show increases in many areas. According to a Passport-Photo online survey:
- 86% of employees agree or strongly agree a workation boosted their productivity.
- 81% of Americans grew more creative at work after taking a workation.
- Nearly 69% are less likely to quit after going on workation.
- As many as 83% agree/strongly agree a workation helped them cope with burnout.
- Roughly 84% are now more satisfied with their job.
Short-term vacation rentals, previously 3-5 days on average, are seeing extended lengths of stay up to 8-9 days because more people can work remotely and enjoy more vacation time. A change of scenery can encourage creativity and reduce stress.
While all Dreams2Reality properties have free wi-fi, some have workation stations:
- Champions 4-5: desk
- Club C-12: worktable
- Fairways 2-6: desk
- Fall Creek 40-4: desk
- Foothills C-13: large desk
- Foothills F-11: small desk
- Paradiso Italiano: small desk
- Pointe Royale 63-3: desk
- Royal Links 9:1A: desk
Of course, most of our properties also have a balcony, patio, or porch with a table and chairs to accommodate your workation with a view. Book your Branson workation today; work a little, play a little, and get refreshed!